Technical Writer, Berkshire, 60-70K
Technical Writer/ author, technology, cloud, telecoms, Slough, Berkshire, Bracknell. 60-70k, Adobe Word, HTML, RoboHelp. Perm Position.
Technical Writer main Skillset.
Manage a range of technical writing projects, liaising with and driving the
appropriate technical and business project stakeholders to converge all relevant
information into documentation
• Act as a Project Manager for external projects within the experience of the
Technical Writer when required
• Develop, apply, maintain and continuously improve technical documentation best
practices and standards to continue and enhance the company’s excellent
• Prepare and maintain high-quality technical documentation for our clients
products including hardware products, OEM products, software products and
system products to support our global client base
• Assist with the documentation of higher-level Marketing materials as required to
support both tactical and strategic opportunities
• Assist with the documentation of our clients procedural manuals such as the
Quality Manual in order to help propagate and uphold the company’s best
practices and high quality standards
• Maintain an awareness of the Company’s policies, practices and standards as
documented in the Quality System, and to conduct work in accordance with these
policies, practices and standards
• Maintain an awareness of market developments relating to multi-channel
• If required, assist with training, both internally and for a range of external clients
across the globe
Candidates must have a degree 2:2 or above to back up their application.
- Technical Documentation
- Technical Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"