Technical Writer/Author: HVAC: Weybridge Surrey
Our client is a market leader in Consumer Electronics. They are looking for a Technical Writer/Authoer for their Air Conditioning/Refrigeration department.
Reporting to head of engineering with collaboration to both engineering and marketing teams, work to identify and develop technical literature based around product and industry specifics along with related topics with a primary aim of aiding pre and post sales communications.
- Monitoring literature development needs, address literature gaps
- Lead literature development initiatives and priorities for new and existing literature pieces from consideration to print
- Process engineering material to form both internal and external documentation for publication and presentation.
- Work closely with Engineering and Marketing departments to pass , process information to develop literature
- Manage change history of literature.
- Must have strong literature, project leadership, grammar, communication and technical writing skills.
- Ability in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Ability in Microsoft Visio
- Expert ability in the Microsoft Office suite
- Editing and research skills
- Ability to translate technical terms into understandable text
- Knowledge of process and ability to develop new or improve existing processes
- Understanding of schematics and flow diagrams
- Must have ability to multitask handling multiple projects at once
- Previous industry related technical writing experience
- Sound Air conditioning / Refrigeration knowledge level
o Marketing Techniques
- Fluent & accomplished in Adobe Creative Suite , Microsoft office
- Excellent team work & self motivated to complete long term projects
- Excellent time management with ability to meet deadlines
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Technical Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job