We are working on behalf of a professional organisation located on the outskirts of Basingstoke. Due to the location of this company, you must have your own form of reliable transport.
The Workshop Engineer is responsible for all aspects of the repair from initial enquiry through to final shipment of the customers equipment. This will involve writing initial reports with suggestions of how the equipment can be mended, leading onto instruction reports for the technicians to work to perform the repairs.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified engineer (HND/Degree) from within the Gas/Oil industry.
- To set methods and criteria for execution of repair work in the shop
- To ensure acceptable technical integrity of all work performed in the shop
- To ensure that all quality requirements are met whilst respecting the job cost targets
- To assist the shop floor during the repair execution
- To generate and issue in a professional and timely manner, accurate job instructions to the shop floor
- To work closely with sub-vendors in a technical and commercial capacity
- To support the Service Sales Engineer at quotation stage
- Periodic travel will be required to support Sales and to visit both customers and suppliers of material or services
- 25 Days holiday
If you do not hear from a consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful.
- Oil Gas
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"