Technical Web Analyst
£35,000 - £38,000
This is the perfect time to join this brand-name media giant, who's modern offices lie in the heart of central London. As a Web Analyst, you'll join an exciting, ambitious and growing Digital team, helping to deliver in-depth customer insight to the wider business. This role is perfect if you're a data geek with an interest in Web Analytics, Data Integration and Data Visualisation.
- Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends to make strategic recommendations for innovation.
- Become the in-house champion for web analytics architecture and methodologies - namely using Adobe Analytics, SQL, Python and Alteryx.
- Deliver business-critical multichannel customer insight across multiple platforms (tablet, mobile, store, desktop etc.)
- Present data, insight and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Identify emerging marketing trends.
- Continually assess and audit web analytics effectiveness.
- Expert knowledge of Web Analytics, primarily with Adobe Analytics - Google Analytic, Webtrends etc. are also acceptable.
- Experience in a digital analytics environment, spanning Implementation, Optimisation (A/B and Multivariate Testing), Reporting, Insight and Presentation.
- Experience of Site Auditing and Troubleshooting.
- A track-record of delivering actionable, data-led recommendations which have resulted in improvement and change.
- Excellent presentation skills, including the ability to communicate technical terms clearly.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging around £38,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, SQL, tableau, insight, analysis, analyst, SQL, Python, R, Alteryx
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job