Web Analytics Technical Lead
£40,000 - £50,000
A brilliant chance to join an established Financial Services brand as a technical Web Analytics specialist where you will become a vital member of the Analytics and Optimisation team that are highly passionate about analytics, data and business optimisation and are industry-renowned for their exceptional-level of subject-matter expertise allowing you the opportunity to learn from the best.
- Full responsibility for tagging-based analytics needs with Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards
- Troubleshoot and debug analytics implementation
- Work across both marketing and development to support both teams with analytics tracking
- Engage with projects to ensure the analytics solutions meets business requirements
- Generate reports and providing insights and recommendations based on data
- Hands-on experience using Google Analytics
- Experience working with tagging technologies (Like GTM, Adobe DTM, Tealium, or Ensighten) is required
- Experience on technical architecture/framework of analytical eco-system(s)
- Experience in interfacing between business and implementation units
- Quick learner who can solve problems and is self-motivated.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging around £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, SQL, tableau, insight, analysis, analyst