Technical User Server Engineer
Technical User Server Engineer required with Test experience to be based near Letchworth.
You will be working for an IT Services Company within a small development team.
The team's responsibilities comprise of designing and testing new technical solutions for clients and development of implementation and support processes for those solutions for the Implementation, Operations and Helpdesk teams.
- Microsoft Windows-based networks and servers, including limited experience of Active Directory
- Experience of operating system installations, creating client builds, adding driver support for new hardware
- Ability to construct a UAT testing programme and deliver and test a working solution that meets the defined success criteria
- Experience of working with managed desktop build environments
- Experience of software deployment, remote management and end-user experience management technologies
- You will have excellent incident and problem analysis, diagnosis and resolution skills.
- You will feel confident acting as an escalation point for the helpdesk analyst team.
You must have your own transport as my client is based in a rural area.
Please send in your CV if you have the above skills and own transport.
- Software Deployment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job