Technical & Training Manager/Senior Manager
Top 20- London
Up to £70,000 (Depending on level)
I am currently working with a Top 20 accountancy firm that is seeking a new Manager to add to their growing Technical & Training department in the city office.
This role would suit an ACA or ACCA qualified individual, that has either been working in technical and training for a UK based firm, or someone that has worked in audit & accounts but is looking for a move away from the traditional accountancy role.
The successful candidate should be able to:
- Give credible and correct advice to Partners and Managers (As well as every other level within the firm) on financial reporting and audit and assurance issues
- Write clear guidance notes, training materials and bulletins
- Present on technical updates and practical auditing courses
- Take responsibly for providing audit technical advice, audit quality control, financial reporting technical advice, audit and financial reporting training
- Provide training provisions for audit trainees through the ACCA and/or ICAEW
- Advice on UK GAAP/FRS 201 issues and queries, and IFRS knowledge/experience would be highly desirable
This is an award winning, Top 20 firm in the city that have an extensive list of benefits for Manager level and above, perfect for someone looking to work for a world-renowned accountancy firm, do high quality work, but also maintain a great work life balance and experience clear progression.
For more information call Nick for a confidential chat on or to be considered send an updated CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- TECHNICAL TRAINING MANAGER SENIOR JUNIOR LONDON ACA ACCA TOP 20 FIRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job