Are you an experienced Auditor that enjoys training and coaching junior members of staff to help them reach their full potential? Are you an Auditor looking for a new challenge but want to utilise your skills and experience differently? If so, look no further.
RSM is a top 10 tax, audit and consultancy firm with a 30+ year trading history, 33 offices in the UK and over 4000 UK employees. We are looking to recruit a Technical Training Manager within our Audit department, to support our national Audit service line.
What will I be doing?
- Write and deliver audit courses for students.
- Write and deliver other courses including skills courses and introductory financial reporting courses.
- Work closely with relevant members of the management team, particularly those in audit.
- Suggest appropriate learning solutions, whether these are classroom courses, webinars, videos or other media.
- Develop both individual training courses and the programme of courses.
- The firm uses accelerated learning techniques in its course delivery and whilst it is not necessary to be experienced or trained in these techniques you must be willing to embrace them with appropriate guidance.
- Classroom courses will be delivered nationally and there is a requirement to travel to any of our RSM offices.
What skills are required?
- You will be ACA qualified and will have experience coaching and training staff.
- You will have previous experience of working on external audits and can relate to experiences in the delivery of training.
- You will have good technical knowledge of the ISAs and audit skills training ability.
At RSM we work hard to create an environment where our people can make a difference - to themselves, their career, their teams, and to the success of our firm and clients. We support all our people to work flexibly, to manage their family and other responsibilities alongside their work commitments; we believe this is key to achieving an inspiring and fulfilling working environment.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'