Our client is a large high volume manufacturing business, looking to recruit a Technical Training Leader to provide management and training apprentices.
You will evaluate, identify, design and expand training and development programmes within budget for the apprenticeship function, ensuring long term business needs are addressed.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Devise a training strategy and liaise with training providers to ensure the delivery of strategy.
- Deliver training specifically workshop programmes and induction programmes for process and technical apprentices.
- Manage the apprentices, conducting appraisals and devising individual learning plans.
- Mechanically time served (maintenance) who has utilised this knowledge in delivery of training
- Teaching certificate or experience teaching within a manufacturing business
- Able to teach hand fitting skills and pneumatic's
- Good computer literacy (particularly with spreadsheet, word and PowerPoint skills)
- Inspiring presentation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and is able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high volume manufacturing site to train and develop apprentice engineers.