Technical Training Instructor
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a global agricultural machinery and infrastructure manufacturer, based in the Warwickshire, for a Technical Training Instructor.
Reporting in to the management, aftersales, and training teams, your primary role is to deliver practical and classroom, technical training courses, both internally and externally, that remain in line with brand curriculum and certification programme.
Based in the Warwickshire, you’ll spend 80% of your time delivering on site at Head Office, and 20% within other centres located in Europe. However, for the first months, this will be more of a 50/50 split, rather than 80/20.
Salary: £35,000 (though this is negotiable for someone that meets all criteria!)
Contract Type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: 37hours per week. Monday - Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.15am – 3.30pm (out of busy training periods)
The ideal candidate….
- Will have high technical knowledge and ability within agricultural, haulage, construction, or logistics, and have previous technician experience.
- What we also need are delivery skills! Strong experience within training and delivery is vital for this post in order to be able to engage with all individuals taking part in training. Experience in delivering training to a range of levels/audiences, as delivery within this role will be to dealer technicians, technical credibility and sales teams.
- Experience in creating and tailoring training material to suit the audience – at times you will need to work with manufacturing sites to ensure their training material is ready to deliver.
- Full UK driving license and willingness to travel outside of the UK
- Ideal backgrounds – Lecturing, Agricultural, Lead Technician.
So, whether you’ve a strong background in lecturing, or strong technical industry knowledge and have experience in training and coaching – then please apply now!
All applications will be reviewed, however, if your CV does not clearly show experience of the criteria above, then you will not be considered for this post.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'