Technical Training Coordinator - CheadleReason for the Job
- To deliver a first class installation service to all customers, thereby ensuring that own work is carried out to the highest standard in the most time and cost efficient way.
- The production engineer will be part of a team responsible for all rollout of Passenger Apps, Ebooking, Hotel Bookers, Website Builder and Android Bookers products.
- Training customers while configuring and customising delivered products
Your key deliverables.
- Products are successfully managed, delivered on time, within budget and to the customers’ satisfaction in accordance with our processes.
- Remotely connecting to customers systems to provide training.
- Escalation of major incidents and complaints.
- Input into the growth of our internal and external knowledgebase, ensuring colleagues and customers have the correct support documentation.
- To provide and receive quality feedback to/from peers and team members to aid personal development.
- Swiftly escalate any customer complaints or issues to company management.
- Maintain and develop technical knowledge in line with Product development.
- Processing orders.
- Managing email inbox.
- Maintaining Spreadsheet.
- Updating and monitoring job queue.
- Training customers on assigned products.
- Careful storage of all customer app data.
- Updating accounts team with live customers.
- Mentoring and Leadership
- Makes decisions on day to day work load and priorities, escalates when necessary
- Assisting Project Engineers throughout installation process.
- Collaboration and Relationships
- To ensure effective collaboration:
- Internally with Team Leaders, Managers, Head of Implementation, Sales, Field Engineering, Installation Team(s), Finance.
- Externally with customers, third party providers.
- Carry out such tasks as directed to meet the needs of the business.
- Training colleagues on products.
- Testing and documentation of new products.
- Creating and updating documentation.
- Your qualifications
- Either a proven aptitude for product delivery or a degree in computer science (or another numerate discipline)
- Your skills & knowledge
- Excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
- Excellent domain knowledge and domain analysis skills
- Experience in Apple or Android environments
- Testing and deployment of Apps.
- Your experience
- Experience in delivering products that meet users’ needs
- Experience working on complex cross-team initiatives
- Knowledge of best practice (ie ITIL) desirable but not essential.
- Experience of working with bespoke software products and hardware is essential
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Able to work under pressure in sometimes sensitive situations
- A strong team player with a can do attitude
- Good understanding of Windows XP/7/10
- Experience and understanding of TCP/IP routers, switching and basic networking technologies
- Previous experience of using remote access tools
- Commercial awareness
Managed and delivered on time, provide training, dealing with incidents and complaints
- IT Training Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job