Technical Training Assistant Manager - Audit
A fantastic opportunity to join a Top 10 firm within their growing team at an incredibly exciting part of the growth journey, offering genuine scope for career progression.
Overall job purpose
Are you an experienced Auditor that enjoys training and coaching junior and qualified members of staff to help them reach their full potential? Are you an Auditor looking for a new challenge but want to utilise your skills and experience differently? If so, look no further.
Our audit teams have led by example during the pandemic, by managing a busy workload and continuing to meet the requirements of an ever increasingly complex regulatory landscape. Due to business demand, we have created a new Technical Training Assistant Manager role to support our national Audit Service Line.
This individual will have excellent communication, training/coaching and technical skills gained within an Audit setting. You will be responsible for maintaining and delivering the training for the firm’s student and qualified staff and partners working within audit.
- You will deliver audit courses for classroom and digital delivery.
- You will deliver other courses for the student population including skills courses and introductory financial reporting courses.
- You will be involved in the project management of course scheduling and delivery.
- You should be imaginative and pro-active in your approach to delivering both individual training courses and the programme of courses.
- The firm uses accelerated learning techniques in its course delivery and whilst it is not necessary to be experienced or trained in these techniques you must be willing to embrace them with appropriate guidance. These techniques use courses that are more interactive and put the emphasis on the learner, where possible, finding out the relevant information rather than the trainer solely delivering material in a lecture style.
The role requires:
- You will be ACA qualified or equivalent and will have experience coaching and training staff.
- You will have previous experience of working on external audits and can relate to experiences in the delivery of training.
- You will have good technical knowledge of the ISAs and audit skills training ability.
For further information on this position, please apply direct or contact Jodi King from AJ Chambers.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'