- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays,
- Workplace Pension and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Mobile Phone Discount Scheme and My Nationwide Car Scheme
- My Nationwide Rewards, which includes discounts at Major supermarkets, High Street retailers, Travel & much more! Average saving is around £500 per year
The job of a Technical Trainer
This is an exciting role based at our Goole office. The job of the Technical Trainer is to provide and facilitate technical training to all internal and external delegates, based at any location throughout the Nationwide Network of repairers and at external customers premises. As well as this you will develop and maintain training materials in line with IMI and candidate’s requirements, complete IQA paperwork in a timely manner in line with the IMI code of conduct. Part of the role includes co-ordinating resources to achieve targets relating to customer care and costs as well as promoting good communication and developing a positive attitude throughout all areas of responsibility. Researching and implementing industry requirements / changes will also be a key feature of the job.
Another very important aspect of the job is teamwork as you will be dealing with colleagues in different parts of the business.
What we think good looks like
As a Technical Trainer we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. Someone with a professional appearance who is a team player and is self-motivated with a sound work ethic and an ability to work under pressure. We would welcome applications from people with relevant experience or similar backgrounds. Experience in the motor repair industry is a MUST and ATA Senior in multi disciplines would be highly advantageous
To be successful in this role you will have the:
- Ability to organise administration
- Adherence to Health and Safety policy at all times.
- Excellent coaching skills
- Learning and development training needs analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Rapport building
- Significant automotive operational background
- A track record of developing and delivering innovative operational training materials
- The ability to understand and translate highly information into a single-minded, relevant customer-facing message
- Highly developed analytical skills and the ability to build learning development solutions from this data
- A winning mentality - demonstrates great drive to achieve outstanding results
So what about career progression?
Well the world is your oyster at Nationwide. As long as you have the right attitude and do a great job, Nationwide will invest in your learning, development and job progression. There are many more jobs in Nationwide that you might be interested in and we will invest in you to help you reach your goals.
What happens next?
Press the Apply button now to start your application
Once you have applied for the job, we will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If you match the job, we will be in touch with you to advise you of the next stage in the process.
Nationwide is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & YouTube to see our latest news, events and other job opportunities
Please note: On accepting an offer of employment with Nationwide, you are providing us with permission and consent to proceed with our reference and vetting process. Our offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and in some cases a criminal records check. We may require information that covers the last 6 years of your employment and personal history. You will be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in the UK. Please ensure you have this information available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'