As part of a global strategy to facilitate growth an opportunity has arisen for a Technical Trainer to join a Global, $multibillion mining company in their US business unit based in Nevada.
This exciting opportunity will be responsible for training and technical support with regard to all their rock excavation and drilling products with a focus on improvement of customer satisfaction.
As the Technical Trainer you will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting in the creation, documentation and implementation of operation and maintenance training to assist customers.
- Providing service, safety and operational training on all rock excavation and drilling products as requested for operators, mechanics and other customer employees.
- Developing training programs to be presented to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicating all relevant product, technical service and training activities.
The ideal person will have:
- A degree in Engineering or equivalent relevant work experience.
- A working knowledge of rock excavation and drilling tools
- A valid driver's licence
- Experience as a Technical Trainer, preferable
If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further or have anyone you can recommend, please get in contact.
- technical training
- drilling tools
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'