Raytheon Professional Services is one of the world's largest training and development solutions providers. In 146 countries and 34 languages, RPS has helped global organizations transform the way they provide learning across their enterprise.
With a global footprint and scale, it enables RPS to design, develop and deliver performance-driven training solutions that align with an organization's unique business challenges, objectives and culture to improve business performance. Our EMEA headquarter is located in Rüsselsheim, Germany.
In this role you carry out the delivery of Car and Motorcycle Technical Training to the retail network of our customer. Some occasional delivery may be required from our satellite training centre in Scotland.
Primary role will be to deliver Car Technical training as per syllabus, secondary role will be to support the delivery of Motorcycle Technical training to the UK network. Internal brand and product training will be provided.
- Deliver car and motorcycle technical training to brand and industry standards
- Support technical training content updates
- Make sure to maintain a safe working environment in the training workshops, classrooms and training centre
- Responsible for delivering positive success and satisfaction rates from delegate feedback through training delivery excellence
- Using the Learning Management System to monitor and maintain the quality of the training provision
- Attend customer sponsored "Train The Trainer Workshops" to learn more about delivery in the local market
- A technical background (e.g. Motor Vehicle Technician) and extensive work experience in an automotive environment
- Willingness to travel occasionally (20%)
- Experience of delivering training and/or a training qualification would be advantageous
- High level of organisational skills and self-motivation
- Passion to deliver high quality delegate focused training
- Recognised industry qualification (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
The professionalism and opportunities of a worldwide operating enterprise.
- Attractive salary package
- Company Car
- Company benefit programme
If you're interested in this position, please send your application including CV, salary indication and earliest start-date to us via the link.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job