PERMANENT – TECHNICAL TRAINER – MILTON KEYNES – SALARY NEGOTIABLE
- Do you have previous Training experience?
- Are you experienced in developing and delivering training?
- Do you have strong organisational skills?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit a Trainer for their growing team
- Develop and deliver training programmes on processes and technologies for both internal & external customers
- Deliver simple, technical training content and a basic understanding of assigned subjects by following course syllabus
- Maintaining existing content and systems resulting from analysis regulatory mandates or compliance
- Provide presentations, demonstrations and advice relating to systems and products
- Participate in on site client support & Training.
- Proven training experience is required
- Experienced in the full training life cycle
- Training Certificates ate desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational experience
Working hours: Monday – Friday 40hrs per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activities, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.
This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business.