Millers Vanguard, a specialist maintenance provider for bakery and catering equipment are looking for an experienced Trainer to be based in Mossfield Mill. The role will entail designing and delivering training activities throughout the company.
Day to day duties include:
- To train Reactive Engineers & Support Technicians through short courses either in groups or one to one
- To train Reactive Engineers & Support Technicians through longer more comprehensive programmes (Bakery and Catering etc)
- To provide a broad induction to our equipment for all Reactive Engineer & Support Technicians new starters.
- To deal with 'live’ events if related to training provided previously or for unfamiliar equipment.
- Identify and agree to use all available resources, such as old or condemned equipment, for training purposes.
- To assist and deliver where necessary the Clean and Service training and specifically the PPM employees.
- Advise Training Coordinator on the most appropriate training by individual, whether internal or external.
- Maintain and update all training manuals as appropriate.
- Write new training manuals or training advice notes when appropriate
SPECIAL FEATURES / ATTRIBUTES
- High degree of technical Engineering knowledge and ability
- Electrical and Mechanical qualification or experience essential
- Excellent delivery skills to both groups and individuals
- Experienced in the Training and Assessment process
- Ability to identifying training needs and opportunities within a business
- Flexible approach to schedule changes
- Operate with total confidentiality.
- Flexibility in working hours and duties undertaken.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Develop and maintaining Training Manuals.
Working hours are 8.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday