Sparta Global, an IT Services Provider, boasts huge potential for further market penetration into specific vertical markets. We are looking for a motivated and passionate Tech Trainer/Manager to use their extensive experience in the field of software development, test automation and DevOps to train and manage development of in-house staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the training programmes of in-house team members and developing training rotas;
- Assessing weaknesses or gaps in knowledge within different IT teams and then drawing up plans to support the technical team;
- Plan and monitor work/training schedules so as to ensure the agreed service levels are maintained;
- Liaising with users, senior staff and internal/external clients to ensure that IT knowledge and needs are addressed and that any development required is designed and implemented;
- Designing and managing the businesses IT training in specialist areas of IT activity, such as software development, test automation and DevOps.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Strong command of programming language and recent experience in software development;
- Knowledge and experience of working in agile teams;
- Hands on experience in test automation, software development or DevOps
- Enjoyment of mentoring and developing others;
- Proven organisational skills and project management;
- Experience in executing roll out training programmes for large organisation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job