Technical Trainer in Electrical
Pay rate: £25,961-£29,218
Hours: FT or PT would be considered
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Essex area
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding 'Technical Trainer in Electrical' to join them on a permanent basis.
Our Clients recent Ofsted inspection which has declared the college as “Good” in every single category including: Student Outcomes (results and standards of work); Teaching and Learning; Leadership and Management; and Personal Development, Behaviour and Welfare. Inspectors also looked separately at Apprenticeship provision courses for Adults, and Study Programmes for the 4,000 full time 16-19-year-old students at the College, and stated that all of these were also “Good”.
· To teach and train candidates both in the college and the workplace towards agreed qualifications/frameworks
- To maintain the target number caseload of apprentices/learners
· You will be working with students aged 16+
- To carry out progress reviews in line with policy and setting action plans with clear and SMART targets for all elements of the training programme
- To co-deliver English, Maths, and IT qualifications as required
- To complete the appropriate awarding/funding body documentation and ensure that required procedures are complied with
- To liaise with employers and external verifiers
- An Assessor's Qualification
- Grade 9-4 (or equivalent) in both GCSE Maths and English
· A qualification (at least L3 or equivalent) in Electrical Installation
· Significant Industry experience
- Previous experience working with young people
- Able to work flexible hours
· A recognised teaching qualification would be desirable
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'