Technical trainer - Cardiff £55,000
I am recruiting for a Technical trainer to join my client based in Cardiff.
They are a software house who have recently been acquired by a global business and are substantially growing the Cardiff operation. As a result they are now looking for a Technical Trainer to join the team
The position will be creating and providing training sessions and materials initially for their internal IT development teams but potentially to customers in the future as the business grows.. You will also play a key role in the development of their Training Labs helping their developers and customers get the best from the products
Job Responsibilities will include :
- Working closely with the development and engineering team and supporting the teams to author and put together technical training materials.
- Design and maintain suitable courses across a range of subject matters from general on-boarding to specific training on their processes, tooling and ways of working.
They are looking for someone who has worked in a similar position before providing training courses to IT teams and is able to ;
- Provide really interactive and engaging course delivery with a healthy mix of theory and practical components.
- Is confident and able to deliver training in a variety of different environments and to different audiences including remote delivery.
- Autonomous and proactive in staying up to date with latest developments and identification of new training areas.
- Able to take responsibility for establishing and maintaining their Engineering training capability supported by the Engineering leadership team.
Salary is up to £55,000 plus good benefits.
If you’d like to hear more please apply below with your Cv to Sam Miller at Opus Recruitment Solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"