Our client is looking to recruit a TECHNICAL TRAINER to develop and deliver technical training courses to motor vehicle technicians within the dealer network and to provide technical expertise to internal and external colleagues.
This is a new role created due to strong growth and offers high quality training facilities within a supportive and dedicated team, which is focussed on providing the very best training experience to motor vehicle technicians.
To be eligible in applying for this role, please only apply if you have previous experience in developing and delivering training courses within the motor trade, either from passenger cars or commercial vehicles.
- Permanent role
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
- Generous bonus
- To prepare and deliver technical training courses to both vehicle technicians within the dealer network and to internal staff
- To prepare and deliver parts training courses to both vehicle repairer parts staff and internal staff
- To prepare and deliver other required courses within the remit of vehicle sales & repairs as required.
- To supply technical helpdesk support to dealers in relation to the range of products.
- To support dealers with face-to-face assistance on issues of a complex nature.
- To support customers with concerns on their vehicles.
- To administer warranty claims from dealer
- To assist in ensuring that all training centre resources and vehicles are kept in good order in preparation for course delivery
- To assist with the daily set up of courses including learning materials and fault set up on training vehicles
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'