Technical Trainer & Author
Are you a Trainer or Training Consultant with experience of delivering automotive training? Dedicated and enthusiastic but lacking challenge in your current position? If the answer is YES our client want to hear from you.
Our client, part of MSX International are now looking to recruit a Technical Trainer & Author to join their team in the North West.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Technical Trainer & Author, you will lead the design and development of global training interventions, delivered by the manufacturer, for all technical retailer roles (circa 2,000 staff across 202 retailers globally). You will also be responsible for:
• Technical car launch training solutions, enabling Technicians to be competent in new technology to achieve global PDI standards.
• Designing and implementing key processes and systems for the delivery of best in class training. Developing engaging, interactive blended learning programmes, using a variety of training mediums (instructor led, practical, online and coaching).
• Working with Academy, VW Group, Porsche, Audi, Regional teams and the retailer network to identify training needs.
• Attending cross-functional working groups to understand central training objectives and identifying cost effective opportunities for blended learning solutions.
Who are our client looking for?
As our client's ideal Technical Trainer & Author, you will be able to demonstrate fantastic vocational skills and expertise. You will have a proven track record of consistently achieving performance targets and be able to maintain a dynamic and engaging delivery style at all times. You will also have the following skills and experience:
• Electrical/Mechanical knowledge through practical experience.
• Ability to work cross functionality within the business/group to create accurate training
• Analytical and conceptual thinking - using logic and reason, creative and strategic.
• Influencing and negotiation skills.
• genuine interest and passion for the automotive industry.
• Ability to demonstrate project management skills.
• Competent IT skills - All Microsoft Office Packages
• Full UK Driving License
Desirable Skill Include:
• Industry/manufacturer recognised delivery accreditation.
• Experience of utilising technology in the delivery of training such as webinars, social media.
• Experience of working in a learning & development department.
• Experience of developing others.
• VWG brand/system knowledge.
• Another European language desirable.
In return for your hard work as a Technical Trainer & Author, you will be entitled to a competitive salary and a great range of benefits which include:
• Brand Induction and system training.
• Manufacturer accredited training recognised worldwide.
• The opportunity to develop personally & progress professionally.
• Formal industry recognized Trainer accreditation (TAP).
• Upto £33,000 Salary
• Benefits (25 days holiday, Health cash plan, company pension, car discount friend & family
• Company Car.
• Company Mobile Phone & Laptop.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Technical Trainer & Author, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
- Learning and Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'