Job Title - Technical Trainee
Package - £14,000 - £20,000 (DOE)
Location - Leeds
Reference Number - KHR1/85843
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Trainee, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- A working knowledge of AutoCad is advantageous
- Assist with the co-ordination of quotes/orders for services/utilities
- Assist with the co-ordination of general engineering information and application forms
- Assist with the co-ordination of NHBC/LABC building control and warranty provision and Robust Detail registration
- Administrative support in processing Road and Sewer Agreements.
- Typing letters to public Utility Companies at land enquiry stage through to formal application stage.
- Request and distribute EPC's and As Built SAP's.
- Register & amend Robust Detail application forms.
- Assist in the collation and issue of tender, construction and pre-start drawings
- Use of an electronic document Control System
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have GCSE English and Maths grades A-C
- Graduate or working towards a professional qualification
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize own workload and manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Coins knowledge advantageous
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job