Job Title - Technical Trainee
Package - £14,000 - £20,000 (DOE)
Location - Leeds
Reference Number - KHR1/85843
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Trainee, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- A working knowledge of AutoCad is advantageous
- Assist with the co-ordination of quotes/orders for services/utilities
- Assist with the co-ordination of general engineering information and application forms
- Assist with the co-ordination of NHBC/LABC building control and warranty provision and Robust Detail registration
- Administrative support in processing Road and Sewer Agreements.
- Typing letters to public Utility Companies at land enquiry stage through to formal application stage.
- Request and distribute EPC's and As Built SAP's.
- Register & amend Robust Detail application forms.
- Assist in the collation and issue of tender, construction and pre-start drawings
- Use of an electronic document Control System
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have GCSE English and Maths grades A-C
- Graduate or working towards a professional qualification
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to prioritize own workload and manage time in order to meet deadlines
- Coins knowledge advantageous
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.