CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Team Leader to join the team located in Dublin.
Reporting to the Contract Manager or as otherwise directed, you will take ownership for all Mechanical and Electrical services in our client owned buildings. The Technical Team Leader will give direction and coordinate the onsite team on a day to day basis. This is a working position; therefore, a suitable trades qualification is essential. Upper most on the agenda is the seamless provision of all facilities systems to our client. The Technical Team Leader will provide engineering services and Facilities related services, H&S, Energy Management of the highest quality, enabling the business to carry out their business activities in a safe comfortable, productive and cost-effective environment.
- Supervision and the day-to-day management of onsite General Operatives.
- Supervising, scheduling workloads and reporting.
- Ensuring that all team members are fully trained in the Maintenance Management System.
- Take on responsibility for all elements of the operation and maintenance of building,
- engineering and facilities services.
- Take on responsibility for ensuring compliance to all corporate and local engineering
- services within the portfolio.
- PPM planning and execution in line with agreed schedules and maintenance plans.
- Assist with managing the operational direction of outsourced resources and contractors in line with both CBRE and client rules and requirements.
- Assist with the development of robust procedures relating to the engineering function for the mitigation of risk.
- Ensure that the Critical Spares are maintained at the agreed level and that stock control process and procedures are adhered to.
- Carryout daily / weekly building inspections and issue list to the Service Desk.
- Take on projects from time to time as deemed necessary by the Contract Manager.
The Technical Team Leader position is a working supervisory role, and as such is salaried but may be required to work overtime as business needs dictate. Clean driving licence is essential for this role.
- Must be qualified to a technical trade.
- A business diploma would be an added advantage.
Understanding of mechanical building engineering services, their design, operation and maintenance.
- Corporate related procedures and standards.
- Corporate change control procedures.
- Local building, fire and safety codes.
- Health & safety legislation.
- Solid knowledge of Energy Consumption.
- Experience in Critical Backup systems Generator UPS etc.
- Experience in Building systems BMS, LMS, FLS & Mechanical systems
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable.
- Analytical and strong decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Drive & determination coupled with initiative and innovation.
- Problem Solving.
- Client/Customer Focused.
- Team building and Staff Motivation.
- People management experience.
- A high-level focus on the achievement of targeted results.
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change.
- Commitment to the ongoing success of the business.
- Analytical ability
- Communication skills
- Drive & determination
- Problem Solving
- Risk awareness
- Team building
- Project management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job