Technical Team Lead - Twickenham - £55k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Technical Team Lead to build a professional services team within an successful IT business.
This position is suited to an already successful consultant who wants to be part of a vibrant and progressive business. The successful candidate should have outstanding people skills, excellent commercial and technical awareness and high standards of professionalism to join this successful team. On request, the successful candidate will be expected to travel.
The business provide solutions in Cloud, Datacentre and Storage, Managed Services and Supply.
Technical focus is on:
• Microsoft - Azure, Office 365, EMS, Windows 10
• HP Enterprise - Servers, Storage, Networking
• VMware - Software Defined Datacentre
What’s involved in the role?
• Leading client projects with a focus on either technical or strategic consultancy work
• Manage and build the technical team
• Manage the helpdesk co-ordinator
• Help improve and define technical services team process
• Attend prospective and technical sales visits at customer sites with the business account managers
• Assist with the sales lifecycle and generate new business through existing accounts
• Carry out chargeable work in accordance with written proposals and tenders/bids
• Perform project management duties to include written Proposals, Project planning tasks
• Liaise with partners, vendors and associates to deliver projects and consultancy services
• Stay abreast of the latest technologies and industry trends to help generate new initiatives and services
What experience is required?
• Minimum 5 years experience in a professional services environment
• Experience in VMware Enterprise Projects essential
• Design and configuration of HP Storage (3PAR Storeserve product range essential)
• Design, Install, and configure all Windows Server Platforms
• Build configure and test HP Server range ML, DL and Blade C7000
• Knowledge of EMC Storage beneficial (VNX platform)
Good to have`s
• Office 365, Migration, Install
• Microsoft Azure - Migration and Management
Any related certifications in VMware, Microsoft or HPE
Further Useful information
- Reports to: Sales Manager
- Hours: 8.30 to 5.30 pm
- Holiday: 20 Days, Increasing 1 day for every year after 2 years up to max of 25
- Benefits: Pension scheme available after 3 months
- Salary starting from £55K depending on experience and qualifications
- Share Options
Please apply ASAP for immediate consideration and quick interviews.
Due to high response levels only suitable candidates will be contacted back on this occasion but your details will be retained by We Work Recruitment for future job opportunities unless stated otherwise on your application that you do not wish us to hold your details to seek out other suitable roles for you.
- HP Storage
- Technical Sales
- Windows Azure
- Enterprise Architecture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job