Technical Talent Resourcer - Contract (£200 plus daily rate) - Subury-On-Thames
Our client is looking for an experienced recruiter comfortable with large technician hiring campaigns.
These are not often hugely complex roles but high volume and usually quite critical in terms of timeline.
Someone who is used to technical volume hiring would be of great interest and someone with previous engineering recruitment experience is a plus.
Key Accountabilities Include:
* Accountable for recruitment strategies, business consulting and campaign plans for multiple businesses as assigned by Recruitment Lead
* Primary point of contact hiring managers & HR
* Manage a portfolio of requisitions and conducts full-cycle recruiting across disciplines
* Manage and participate in the selection process to include assessing candidate applications, screening, interviewing, and recommending finalists, offer management and filling he staffing needs with the defined service and performance criteria
* Ensure compliance with BP policies, as well as with all federal and state regulatory requirements
* Responsible for the selection and use of agencies as part of an overall staffing plan
* Provide counsel to client groups and HR partners on resourcing initiatives, campaigns, and recruiting metrics to influence stakeholders
* Measures ongoing recruiting performance through metrics
* Full cycle recruitment in a complex Oil and Gas organization preferred
* Agency selection and management skills required
* Excellent knowledge of applicant tracking systems and accountable for optimal administration (Preferably Kenexa Brass Ring)
* Proven experience in delivering a diverse candidate slate
* Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize under pressure.Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job