Technical Implementation Systems Analyst - the Role:
Working in project teams (various internal and external/third party stakeholders and suppliers) this exciting role will see you responsible for delivering integration and data migration services, linking technology from your organisation to common systems from other vendors in the industry, as part of client engagements for the EMEA region. This position is an internal role but may, on occasion, involve travel to client site.
- Analysis work - documenting client requirements, workflows, designing interfaces and solutions.
- Delivery - convert requirements into specs, testing work
- Technical expertise for the channel - documentation and occasional training work
Technical Implementation Systems Analyst - the Person:
The role could suit a developer who is seeking a more project-focused role, or an analyst with some developer-like experience who, again, is seeking to broaden their horizons. Integrations analysis experience highly desirable. This is very much an 'all-round' role, with a good blend of technical and client focused facets.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical, communication and training skills
- Good cost control and management abilities
- An understanding of the financial aspects of a service business
- Demonstrated insight on analytical problem diagnostics and solution processes
Technical Implementation Systems Analyst - the Technologies:
As you will be operating across a wide range of products, written using different technologies, the client is seeking people with a good, broad-based knowledge of technologies:
- Database design - implementation and development, administration
- Developing basic integration components
- Other technologies you'll gain exposure to inc: .Net, Visual Studio, Java, PL/SQL, C++, C, COM object interfaces, Web, XML, SOAP
- Architectures: SOA and cloud; Web and HTML
Any healthcare experience useful: DICOM, HL7, Mirth, etc.
All-in-all this is a fantastic opportunity to join a stimulating and fast-paced environment where you can employ and develop your skills. Salary to £35k but this could be flexible for the right candidate. The company is well structured and offers room for career advancement. Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
- Visual Studio
- - .Net
- COM object interfaces
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job