Previous experience of working in the Industrial door sector is essential for this role, and experience in installation and project work would be very beneficial.
The purpose of the role will include, but not limited to the following-
- Survey, specify and enable correct flow of jobs
- Enable the flow of work from sale to installation
- Liaise with sales department and prospective and existing customers from order through to installation
Within this role you will be expected to carry out the following tasks to a high standard -
- Measure and specify specific projects
- Photography of projects
- Customer front facing and ability to present a professional image at all times is essential
- Maintaining of files and images
- Completion of survey forms
- Maintaining of company equipment
- Ability to work at height using ladders and some physical work may be involved
There will be a high level of IT work involved in the role so you must be computer literate.
Hours of work may vary dependant on workload, and there will be at times an expectation to work some weekends and evenings with time in lieu being given for any out of hours working.
In return for the above you will receive a competitive salary based on your experience and the package will include a company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and tablet.
Holidays are 20 days per annum plus statutory bank holidays.
To apply for this role, please click on the link or alternatively email your updated CV to Simon Simfield on .
No formal qualifications are required for this role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job