We currently have a fantastic opportunity in Nottingham for a Level 3 - First Line Analyst working for a large IT service provider. This role in Nottingham is a great opportunity for someone looking to exercise their existing skill set and develop within an IT support environment.
The role based in Nottingham involves performing a complex range of technical work activities to meet business and client requirements, by resolving IT issues and requests for the customer. As well as being able to communicate on complex issues and provide a solution, whilst meeting SLA's.
Experience and Attributes
- Analytical and systematic approach to resolving complex problems and assignments.
- Hands-on experience engineering Desktop/Laptop hardware.
- Server/Printer technical skills preferable
- Strong understanding of IT and solving complex issues.
- Positive 'can do' attitude with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Good time management abilities.
Successful applicants must be confident in using different IT systems, with proven experience in providing IT support. If you are interested in this role and would like to build your career with an industry leader, please contact Jessie at Hays on . Alternatively, please apply with an updated CV.