My client being a global Internet company are currently seeking a Technical Support Consultant to work on a 6 Month temporary assignment. This company brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds, and creates a place you could bring your whole self to work. Work for a company that celebrates their staff and thrive on each individual employee for the benefit of their products and community. You will work for a company who believe in removing barriers so that their staff can focus on the things they love, both inside and outside of work. This organisation is completely dedicated in constantly searching for unique ways to improve the health and happiness of their workers temporary or permanent.
What you will do
As a Technical Solutions Specialist, you will work closely with the Partner Technology Managers to provide outstanding support for cutting-edge products, solutions, and APIs. At it's core, you will help on-board content partners on the platform. Your responsibilities will be to provide in-depth technical assistance to partners and analyse and escalate advanced technical issues to the appropriate teams. You may also be required to build technical training materials, deliver technical training, and help partners improve existing video operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide proactive and reactive technical support to the Partners, including working with internal stakeholders to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Obtain a broad understanding of the product technology, in-depth knowledge Fof Player, Content Ingestion Methods and APIs.
- Act as a liaison between partners, technology managers, account managers and other internal and external teams.
- Deliver technical training to educate partners about the products and solutions.
- Build and maintain internal dashboards to monitor partner's performance.
- Collect partner feedbacks (bugs and feature requests) for product and engineering teams.
To be considered for this role
- Proficiency in a second language, in particular, Spanish.
- Knowledge of Online Video Platforms and products.
- Technical troubleshooting experience for complex and demanding partners.
- Detail oriented, effective communicator. Good organizational capacity, thrives in ambiguity, and with excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of mobile application development in Android and/or iOS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job