Juice Recruitment are currently working with an amazing Logistics company based in Swindon, they supply and manufacture parts for local businesses. You will be joining their busy team to Ensure the quality of supplied parts by meeting customer requirements, in a timely manner.
Some of your daily duties will include:
- Provide support to QA Engineer in Supplier management to achieve set KPIs.
- Provide support to QA Engineer in Internal Quality control to achieve Internals and Customer’s set KPIs.
- Daily Checks, Product Audit, Process Audit and 5’S Audit to achieve set KPIs.
- Provide support to QA Engineer in liaison with Customer.
- Provide support to QA Engineer in Maintenance of Production Lines and tooling.
- Parts inspection.
- Provide cover for absence and holiday.
- Provide training.
- Write and review procedures and instructions, ensure all relevant documentation is up to date.
- Ensure proper maintenance of records compliant with documentation retention procedures and ISO/TS 16949 requirements.
- Participating in APQP as CFT member.
This role is initially start as a temporary assignment with a view to lead onto a permanent role. This is an amazing company who work closely together to strive for the best results and customer service.
Working hours Mon-Fri8am to 5pm, 40hrs. Working Overtimes as and when required.
If you think you have what it takes, get in touch with Alex now!
- Customer Requirements
- Quality Control
- Production Lines