PEGlobal are looking for a Technical Support Technologist for our multinational medical devices client based in the Lancashire area on an initial 6 month contract.
Summary of position:
To deliver priority laboratory and factory based technical work and testing in line with the company project portfolio and company strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Conduct lab based testing as required to support a new product transfer
• Write protocols and reports for test method validation
• Write protocols and reports for laboratory equipment validation
• Execute work to introduce new analytical equipment to site
• Co-ordinate own week to week workload in line with your project plans and Departmental priorities and overall business framework.
• Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
Quality and Compliance Related Responsibilities
• Ensures that all activities are carried out in compliance with all regulations and laws governing business and quality operations
• Responsible for ensuring compliance with all local, national, international and company regulations, policies and procedures for Health, Safety and Environmental compliance.
Job Specific Competencies
• Scientific knowledge and experience
• Laboratory analytical equipment validation
• Laboratory analytical test method validation
• Responsible for applying effective problem solving techniques and tools to resolve product performance issues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job