My client is looking currently for a Technical Support team leader with previous experience in a technical support role or with an IT installs background.
- Effectively manage a team of engineers.
- Technically assist, diagnose and fix IT issues for the field services team.
- Improve and maintain additonals to a strict Service level agreements (SLA)
- Ensure jobs are carried out within the allocated install time
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Plan development of the team.
- Team SLA Management.
- At least 3-year experience in IT
- Integration skills and working with different departments (Provisioning, First line, Escalations team, Team networks and Customer services)
- Good understanding of general server, storage, and networking technologies
- Customer focused
- Driven individual, that enjoys problem-solving and taking control of situations to drive home technical solutions whilst putting our customers' needs first.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Decision making - displays a willingness to make decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment and include appropriate people in the decision-making process
- Highly motivated - Sets and achieves challenging goals
- Quality management - ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality.
- Windows Desktop
- Windows Server
- Strong troubleshooting ability
- Networking fundamentals
In Return You Will Get:
- A base salary of £28,000-£32,000 per year based on experience.
- Working pattern of 12 hour shifts over four days on then four days off.
- Qualifications to further your career and knowledge.
- Other great benefits to be discussed at and interview stage..
Apply today if you are interested and have the relevant experience or call Daniel Edgar on to discuss this opportunity further!
- Team Leader
- Night Shift
- Technical support