This position is suitable for a Bachelor's or Master's degree (science-based) graduate, with post-degree experience working in a laboratory, excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner! Full training is provided.
The role is office-based in Leicestershire and a great opportunity to gain commercial experience in a global company that offers excellent career development opportunities too.
In this position you will work as part of an office-based technical team, providing technical support for customers over the telephone, producing quotations and sourcing suitable products for customers.
- Work as part of a team to manage quotes, assist in checking product pricing and source products within a tight timeframe.
- Produce technically specific quotations for customers in regards to laboratory equipment including servicing and full product life costing information if needed.
- Qualify calls both technically and commercially from customers who call the office for a quotation and general enquiries.
- Provide full support for the wider field-based sales team.
- Provide technical support and advice for customers.
- Investigating any customer queries on product quotations and specifications.
- Liaise with the company's suppliers to ensure the best possible product prices when putting together quotations.
Degree or equivalent in a scientific subject (life science-based preferred)
Post- degree experience working in a laboratory
Excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
Organised and with the ability to work to deadlines
- Customer Service
- Laboratory Equipment
- Technical Support