Our client is an a global industry leader in computer peripherals and hardware company they are building a UK based European centre of excellence to help and support their customer. You will:
- Ensure the customer experience is at world class level.
- Provide solutions to end users with technical inquiries.
- Assume an advocacy role within online communities.
- Improve customer satisfaction scores.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide end-user technical support via phone, email, chat, forums, social media, and customer support tools.
- On occasions will provide technical assistance worldwide.
- Will be responsible to provide best customer experience of Phones, Tickets and Chat.
- Daily volume to consist, Phone Calls - 15 to 20 (Inbound), Tickets - 50 to 60
- Validate Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) and assist with processing.
- Assist in verifying system compatibility challenges (i.e. motherboard or memory) with resellers, distributors and system integrators.
- Actively monitor and administrate forum activity.
- Proactively communicate trend issues to R&D, Engineering and Product Marketing.
- Should have an understanding of Customer Satisfaction Metrics most importantly CSAT, NPS and CES.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet Corsair's core values.
- Establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all departments.
- Possess customer-centric skills and communicate effectively with customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- In addition to English, should have proficiency in German and/or French language.
- Minimum technical college degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of recent experience in a hardware technical support role (i.e. system assembly and testing).
- Good knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals.
- Enthusiasm for PC gaming an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Exhibit strong organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task and close inquires fast and efficiently.
- Proven ability to research and resolve problems.
- Possess the ability to work independently and as a team.
- Experience with Salesforce/Oracle a plus.
- Attention to detail and strong editing skills
- Creative thinking, problem solving, and the ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- knowledge in computer hardware and peripherals.: 1 year
- Computer Hardware