Position: Technical Support Representative
Location: London, Belgrave House
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate: £190 Per Day
Randstad are working with a leading global search engine who are looking to identify a Technical Support Representative.
As a Technical Support Representative you will work closely with partners to facilitate their engagement in new initiatives. From early piloting to wide-scale deployment, you will oversee the technical execution and business operation of our partnerships. You're able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints. Entrepreneurial and detail-oriented, you are motivated by bringing new products and technologies to market and to our partners.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong Partner Management / Customer Support background (ideally within the payment or product retail industry)
- Passion for Technology
- Min 2 years of hands-on experience in internet products and technologies.
- Solid experience planning for and managing several large-scale, interrelated, complex technical projects and coordinating project team members to deliver quality results within the project deadlines.
- Familiar with mobile technologies particularly Android.
- Understanding of or experience with coding in Java (Android) or Python and experience with internet technologies, e.g. HTTP, REST APIs
- Experience in software QA a plus
- Excellent analytical and business skills.
- Fluent in English (another language a plus not essential - French, Italian, German, Polish)
- Perform implementation reviews, troubleshooting and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner's integration (both new and ongoing) by providing necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Program manage technical aspects of the partner integrations
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.