Our client, who is a business communication specialist, is looking to expand their team and are looking for a Technical Support Operative / IT Helpdesk person.
1st Line Support:
• Answering the telephone and dealing with emails regarding first-line queries.
• Running through 1st line diagnostics with the aim to resolve faults 1st time over the telephone for both Voice and Data faults
• Logging all incidents and service requests with the relevant suppliers including, but not exclusive to Openreach, TalkTalk, Vodafone, Gamma and BT Wholesale
• Logging support cases on CRM, categorising and prioritising them.
• Managing the lifecycle of incidents and requests, escalating them as appropriate and closing them when the customer is satisfied with the outcome
• Communicating with customers as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes and service outages
• Supporting customers via phone, CRM/email & remote access
• To be proactive, innovative and to take clear ownership for your areas of responsibility.
• Escalating with suppliers when faults are out of SLA
• Delivering outstanding level of service to our customers
Ad-hoc support will also be required from time to time with other areas of Operations, such as: provisioning, sales support, and billing.
Technical Support Operative / IT Helpdesk Candidate:
Our client is looking for an innovative, customer focused, motivated individual who is seeking to further develop their career with a growing and successful company, and would like the opportunity to work in the constantly evolving Telecoms industry.
• Thrive working in a social, fast paced and dynamic environment
• Enjoy talking with people and get satisfaction from helping others
• Have great verbal, listening and written communication, as well as relationship and rapport building skills
• Excellent customer service skills, understanding that the customer is at the forefront of everything they do
• Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
• Robust troubleshooting and strong analytical skills with problem solving ability.
• Ability to operate in extreme high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Experience in providing 1st Line Support in a Telecoms or IT environment
• Knowledge of VOIP / SIP, Ethernet Circuits, Avaya PBX and mobile technologies
• CompTIA A+ Essentials, CompTIA A+ Practical or NVQ in IT qualification.
What they are offering:
• Ongoing training support and personal development
• Fun, social and vibrant environment
• Annual bonus based on company success.
• Free onsite parking.
• Entitlements, childcare vouchers, 20 days paid holidays (exclusive of bank holidays.)
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.