Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 (plus performance-based bonuses)
*Must be settled and allowed to work in the United Kingdom
My Learning Hub is the fastest growing E-learning company in the UK. We are providing a new generation of the Learning Management System with an emphasis on AI, machine learning and career development.
We are committed to excellence and passionate about our services and technology. We have high standards for our people and offer a dynamic work environment that focuses on client performance and delivery.
At My Learning Hub we believe that being part of our team you get what you strive for. Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what we do is at heart of everything we create here.
Why is this job so good?
- Successful expanding company offering innovative learning solutions for their clients
- Working alongside a successful, passionate and friendly team
- Ability to earn to your potential, due to uncapped commission
- Great opportunity for self-development in the technology industry
- All the necessary training will be provided
- Great office location next to Gherkin building
- Free gym membership
This role is dedicated to delivering outstanding customer support to ensure clients optimise the value of My Learning Hub e-learning software. The ideal candidate would be ambitious and willing to develop as the company grows.
- Respond to customer tickets and inbound queries regarding any bugs, enhancements or clarifications
- Organise Webinars/Tutorials and Screen-sharing sessions with the clients
- Escalate to developer team issues that cannot be solved and drive adherence to SLA across the team
- Communication and status updates with clients and QA team & developers
- Documentation of customer configuration
- Assistance with client onboarding
- Prepare data to support QBR process
- Input to product roadmap, quality processes, and lessons learned processes
- Fluent in spoken and written Russian & English
- Driven self-motivated character who strives for operational excellence
- Ability to problem solve software configuration issues
- Excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to train client admin users and produce video manuals
- Ability to build interpersonal professional relationships in a corporate environment
- IT literate
- Organised and self-motivated
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in fields such as business administration, marketing, finance, law or a scientific or technical field.
- Customer Management/Technical Support experience preferred
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, Google Docs, Slack, Jira/Redmine/YouTrack/FogBugz
- You must be settled in the United Kingdom
Key Performance Indicators
- 100% adherence to SLA response times across all customers
- Volume and nature of client tickets
- Customer satisfaction score (KPI)
- Customer contract renewals (KPI)
- Customer change requests (KPI)
If you are looking for your next challenge and are eager to deliver the best customer experience, then we want to hear from you!
Please Note: When applying for one of our vacancies, we will create a private application on our website so that the employer can view and respond to you. If you would like to update or remove your CV from our website, you can login and delete it at any time. We will send you login details when the application is made.
- Business Administration
- Learning Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job