We are part of Link Group, a leading global provider of financial administration solutions. As one of Europe’s leading asset servicing platforms, Link Asset Services interacts with almost 6m investors, administering and safeguarding £600bn of assets across 10 highly regulated markets.Job Description
An opportunity has arisen for Technical Support Executive to join our Beckenham office.
The purpose of this role is to provide service excellence for our customers and to lead and oversee Share dealing technical support and operation, including Executive dealing, Technical Operations and Transaction Reporting teams, ensuring the adherence to regulation and support the continued growth of Business Process Management and Improvement whilst increasing overall cost efficiencies in meeting business objectives.
What being a Technical Support Executive involves:
- The Technical Support Executive is accountable to the Product Delivery Manager with respect to achievement of both their personal goals and the objectives of the Share Dealing business.
- Ensure documented procedures are reviewed and updated as and when required to meet changes in regulations.
- To develop and deliver appropriate MI/KPI reports to agreed timescales.
- Provide SME and UAT resources as required to support tactical and strategic system initiatives.
- Escalate concerns/issues to Board via Line Manager.
- Identify and work with the Product Delivery Manager to implement potential enhancements / improvements to system and business process.
- Involvement in future regulatory developments and work with Compliance to provide 'samples’ as and when required.
Skills and Qualities you will need:
- Previous regulatory reporting exposure.
- Previous Reconciliation exposure.
- Commitment to accuracy.
- Able to act promptly and decisively where issues/concerns about system/business processes are identified.