If you are interested in working in B2B marketing and you have great technical skills, this Technical Support Executive graduate job could be perfect for you. This unique marketing agency work across 3 global regions to deliver exceptional personalised content on a number of different channels - and their clients include big-name companies like Aviva, Standard Chartered, AXA and Investec. You will play an invaluable role within the company - offering first-rate technical support and proactively finding solutions to user issues.
In this Technical Support Executive graduate job, you will be joining a leading provider of cutting-edge marketing technology who are passionate about B2B relationship marketing. Their unique approach sees them gain an in-depth understanding of each of their clients' specific needs, before working to shape and improve the way that these organisations communicate with their customers. With offices in the UK, Australia and the US, their clients include some of the largest legal, financial and professional services firms in the world.
In this Technical Support Executive graduate job, you will have the fantastic opportunity to build relationships with key contacts in the marketing industry. You will be joining the global helpdesk team, providing support to a variety of clients as well as proactively finding solutions to any user issues that may arise. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are comfortable working both alone and as part of a team, as you will be taking ownership of supporting key clients and collaborating with other teams in order to contribute to the success of the wider business.
In this Technical Support Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting key clients via phone, email and helpdesk software
- Offering technical support to the global client services team
- Contributing to the global support strategy
- Taking ownership of user problems and proactively finding solutions for user issues
- Helping to maintain and improve client's knowledge, and producing articles that will be shared with colleagues and clients alike
- The ability to work with product management and implementation teams - you will need to collaborate to escalate issues and log bugs
- Collaborating with the global client services team to ensure that clients receive the best possible service
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree from a good university, ideally in Business, Science or IT
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal - you're going to be explaining complicated concepts to clients and colleagues
- A desire to take on real responsibility in a fast-paced role
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- A quick thinker who is confident speaking to clients over the phone
- A highly motivated and a hardworking individual
- Someone who is enthusiastic and full of energy with a 'can-do' attitude
- A real people person who enjoys building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Knowledge of internet marketing and web technologies (HTML, XML, Flash, proxy servers, web security) would be a plus!
- A genuine interest in digital marketing - specifically email marketing
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £20,000
- The chance to join a supportive and fast-growing team
- Great offices located in the heart of London
- A high energy office environment with plenty of socials
- The great opportunity to grow and develop your client relations skills
Looking for technical support graduate jobs in London and want to join a B2B marketing agency? If you're a technically-minded graduate with HTML and CSS skills, apply for this Technical Support Executive graduate job in London today!