In this Technical Support Executive graduate job, your will be joining a leading provider of cutting-edge marketing technology who are passionate about B2B relationship marketing. They pride themselves on gaining an in-depth understanding of each of their clients' specific marketing and business development needs, before working to shape and improve the way that these organisations communicate with their customers. With offices in the UK, Australia and the US, their clients include some of the largest legal, financial and professional services firms in the world, including Aviva, Standard Chartered, AXA and Investec to name just a few.
Looking for support graduate jobs in London? They are now searching for a personable and confident Technical Support Executive to join their global helpdesk team in London.
In this Technical Support Executive graduate job, you will have the fantastic opportunity to build relationships with key contacts in the marketing industry. You will be joining the global helpdesk team, providing support to a variety of clients as well as proactively finding solutions to any user issues that may arise. To be successful in this role it is essential that you are comfortable working alone and as part of a team, as you will be taking ownership of supporting key clients and collaborating with other teams in order to contribute to the success of the wider business.
In this Technical Support Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting key clients via phone, email and helpdesk software
- Offering technical support to the global client services team
- Contributing to the global support strategy
- Taking ownership of user problems and proactively finding solutions for user issues
- Helping to maintain and improve client's knowledge, and producing articles that will be shared with colleagues and clients alike
- The ability to work with product management and implementation teams - you will need to collaborate to escalate issues and log bugs
- Collaborating with the global client services team to ensure that clients receive the best possible service
So, what are we looking for?
- A 2.1 degree in Business, Science or IT would be ideal!
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal - you're going to be explaining complicated concepts to clients and colleagues
- A desire to take on real responsibility in a fast-paced role
- A quick thinker who is confident with handling clients over the phone
- A highly motivated and a hardworking individual
- Someone who is enthusiastic and full of energy with a 'can-do' attitude
- A people person who enjoys building relationships with clients and colleagues across the board
- Knowledge of internet marketing and web technologies (HTML, XML, Flash, proxy servers, web security) would be a plus!
- A genuine interest in digital marketing, specifically email marketing
What else is on offer?
- A great starting salary of £20,000
- The chance to join a supportive and fast-growing team
- Great offices located in the heart of London
- A high energy office environment with plenty of socials
- The great opportunity to grow and develop your client relations skills
Looking for support graduate jobs in London and want to join a fast-growing provider of B2B marketing technology? If you are a technically-minded graduate with knowledge of HTML and CSS, waste no time and apply for this Technical Support Executive graduate job in London today!