Technical support engineer
- Robert Half are partnered with a well established Global consultancy firm. In turn, we are looking to recruit a technical support engineer to support and take responsibility for their London user base.
- Are you enthusiastic, progressive, and able to work autonomously? Do you have experience working with multiple applications? Have you worked in a fast-paced agile environment? Can you take ownership of problems and have initiative to find solutions?
- The role will be joining an established business with a great culture and environment. They are looking for someone that can be proactive and forward-thinking. This will be a hands-on role that will incorporate tough decisions in a high-pressured environment. For the successful candidate you will be the sole IT support for London and expected to deliver intuitive solutions to all internal stakeholders
- Microsoft, including on-premise AD, Office 365 and Windows10
- Exchange and Outlook
- Microsoft PowerShell
- Remote access technology and multi factor authentication
- Working technical knowledge of DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Windows/Mac environment
- Systems patching
- Joiners, Movers, Leavers processes
- Computer and software asset and licence tracking
- User ID and application access control
- Incident management ticketing system (e.g. JIRA)
- City of London
- £35,000 - £45,000
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'