Up to £40,000
St. Austell, Cornwall
Reporting to: Head of Sales and Business Development
Our established client based in Cornwall are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to provide pre and technical sales support to the sales team by providing technical qualification of new enquiries and solution creation in conjunction with the R&D team. The successful candidate should be an RF Engineer with Technical Sales experience.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is healthy, safe, neat, tidy and professional
- Work with the R&D team to create customer technical solutions and identify new products based on customer and market inputs
- Provide pre and post sales customer technical support; qualify customer requirements, identify technical solutions, provide quotations and proposals
- Support the marketing function with the creation and dissemination of data sheets, catalogues and application notes
- Support marketing events where appropriate
- Provide support to the Sales Manager as and when needed
- Provide business, market and competitive intelligence inputs to the management and development teams in order to identify new business opportunities
- Promote new products and capabilities through our client's website, datasheets, catalogue and press releases
- Carry out any other duties reasonable within capability as required by the Head of Sales and Business Development
What you need:
- Previous experience in a related role or industry is essential
- Formally trained in relevant technical discipline (Electronics Engineering, Physics, Communications etc)
- Awareness of EM simulation and modelling tools
- An appreciation of antenna theory and design, machining and mechanical assembly techniques
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to develop and learn new skills
- Good IT and communication skills
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 22 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit jackiekerrrecruitment . com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website jackiekerrrecruitment . com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.
- Technical Sales
- Technical Support
- RF Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'