Looking for IT Graduate Jobs in London with client-facing elements? If you want to work for a leading technology company, apply to this new Technical Support Engineer job in London today.
In this Technical Support Engineer job, you will be joining an established company who have been at the forefront of the telematics industry for over 15 years. Their cutting-edge technology predicts and prevents car breakdowns, as well as providing safety, security and real time feedback in order to lower costs for drivers. Based in London, the company have offices across 3 different continents - Europe, North America and Australasia.
In this Technical Support Engineer job, you will be joining the operations team, and working to provide 2nd line software and hardware support to the company's clients. On a day to day basis, your role will involve testing new products, handling customer service requests, and maintaining database records. You'll need to be technically-minded and possess first-rate problem solving skills, as you will be working to resolve current technical issues, as well as working on company-wide procedures and reviewing plans for future releases.
In this Technical Support Engineer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with improving company documentation and procedures
- Creating and updating test plans for new software and hardware releases
- Providing support to a range of clients
- Troubleshooting 2nd line technical issues
- Ensuring that all customers and clients are kept in the loop
- A 2.1 or above in a quantitative or scientific degree from a top university
- An interest in technology
- The desire to work for a global, market-leading company
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An eagerness to learn and take on a challenge
- A willingness to get involved and be a real team player
- Experience in an IT client-facing role or testing role would be a huge bonus
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive graduate salary of between £25,000 - £27,000
- Fantastic offices located in Covent Garden
- The chance to receive full training opportunities and work with the latest, cutting edge technology
- Opportunities for international travel
- Full and further training to maximise your potential in this role!
Looking for IT Graduate Jobs in London, and want to work for a leading telematics company? If you're highly technical as well as personable, apply for this Technical Support Engineer job in London today.
Discover more IT Graduate Jobs in London and across the UK
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'