Job role: Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience
This is a superb opportunity for a customer-focused technical support professional looking to join an established company, offering a dynamic working environment and scope for career development.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing pivotal 3rd line support and resolving technical issues quickly and effectively. You must possess excellent communication skills in this role as you will be required to break down and explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical individuals. You will also need a good telephone manner.
As an integral part of the team, you will be tasked with the valuation and implementation of new products, assessing possible functionality issues and ensuring vital technical documentation is maintained. Additionally, you will utilise your skills by maintaining our in-house infrastructure.
- 2 / 3 Years Windows XP/7/2008 R2 installation and operations.
- Networking operations Class-C/Layer 2 network.
- MCITP Qualification (or relevant experience)
- Experience of Routing Protocols incl. BGP, OSPF
- Extensive experience with TCP/IP protocols
- Hosting service (DNS, Proxy Filtering, Firewall Changes)
- In depth knowledge of Ethernet/L2 switching
- Experience of WAN/LAN infrastructure support
- Windows Server (2003/2008 R2)
- Powered Switches (OS based via SSH/Telnet for configuration)
- TCP/IP (IPv4/6)
- Exchange Server 2010
- Active Directory/DNS Management
- SAN (Equal logic Array/Raid)
- Hyper-V (Failover clusters)
Wisdom Recruitment - Specialists in Permanent Recruitment, including; Property, Administration, Executives Search, Secretarial & PA, Accounts & Finance, Graduate opportunities, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, Legal, Procurement, Oil & Gas, Pensions, and Charity positions.
*Wisdom Recruitment are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'