Technical Support Engineer
£20,000 - £25,000
Technical Support / Service engineer required to work for a well-established manufacture who have been trading internationally for over 60 years. The company specialise in the manufacturing and sales of gas and fluid systems components, such as tube fittings, valves, tubing, and gauges. This London based office specialise in the distribution and service of the products, with a team of 40 employees.
This role is working within the Technical Service/FAB team that currently has 7 members. As the Technical Support Engineer you will work closely with the technical service desk and the fabrication, assemble and build team, within the technical service group. This role is both office and workshop based, and would suit someone looking to come off the tools and gain more customer service experience.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Provide technical support and services to customers and the field sales team.
- Liaise with the technical support team via phone and email.
- Take FAB enquiries and provide quotes to customers.
- Deliver high quality customer service and support.
- Deal with all internal and external customer and suppliers technical queries.
- Process enquiries / orders onto the system correctly.
- Identify potential FAB opportunities.
- Assist trade counter customers.
- Supporting technical bids for projects.
Skills and Experience;
- Mechanical aptitude, HNC/HND/BTEC Engineering (advantageous) or previous work experience in an engineering environment.
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Previous customer support / service experience.
- Previous experience in similar technical support role or technical service desk position.
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Working hours 8.45 - 17.00 (flexitime available)
- Private Health Scheme
- Free fresh fruit daily, once a month free lunch.
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays (rising to 25 days)
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'