Technical Support Engineer
£30,000 - £35,000
Technical Support Engineer required working for a well-established company trading for over 25 years, offering services throughout the UK in pumps, motors and associated equipment delivering sales, service and repairs.
As the Technical Support Engineer you will be responsible for assisting a team of fifteen external sales engineers. You will be providing technical advice and coordinating with customers and engineers to support the sales process.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Implementation of purchasing process, working on and improving current systems.
- Compilation of approved supplier list, working on current supplier database to achieve quality, reliability and competitive prices.
- Assistance supervising and training of production & purchasing co-ordinator.
- Costing of all jobs for the workshop. To support the quotation process and achieve the margins required.
- Scheduling of all works, liaising with customer services and endeavouring to meet customer lead times, but in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Skills and Experience;
- Previous experience in industrial power supply systems and mechanical installation.
- Electrical and mechanical experience and qualifications are essential. (HNC/HND)
- Technical, mechanical and electrical experience is key in this role as they will be supporting field engineers, as they will be supporting field engineers.
- Previous experience in a similar role as Technical Support, Applications Engineer, Production Technical Advisor.
- This role would be suited to a field engineer who no longer wants to be out on the road.
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays,( Rising to 25)
- Health and Safety Training
- Chidcare Voucher Scheme
- Staff Gym
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'