Track Support Engineer / Calibration Engineer - Motorsport
Track Support Engineer / Calibration Engineer - Motorsport - Leamington Spa - Daventry £45,000 + Excellent Benefits!
Are you looking to join a global Motorsport / Automotive brand who supply the latest and most advanced Mechanical and Electrical Control Units for Steering, Gearshift and Braking technology into leading Motorsport and Automotive brands?
I am seeking a Track Side Support Engineer / Calibration Engineer / Multi Disciplined Engineer to join a global Electronics Controls Motorsport company based in Leamington Spa and Daventry who offer great career development opportunities and invest in the people who work for them.
You will be working on the latest Electronics Controls System technology in Motorsport for Engine, Gearshift, Steering Control Systems, Pneumatics and Hydraulics.
The job will involve assisting customers in selection of the best products for their particular needs, and providing advice, both over the phone, at customer sites and at race events on setup, installation and calibration.
The role forms a critical part in the feedback loop providing a voice of the customer to the development team to help improve products. The job will involve travel to customer sites helping setup a range of systems. Working in a small team the role can be wide ranging and a willingness to learn and help wherever is required is vital.
Ideal candidates will have mechanical Electrical and Calibration experience in Motorsport.
- Providing Track Side Support, Customer Support and Technical Support for Motorsport Control Calibration Systems (Gearshift etc).
- Data Analysis using Motorsport standard tools such as ATLAS, GEMS, Pi, MoTec, advantageous.
- Writing Technical Manuals and Testing Manuals when required.
- Some travel when commissioning or installing systems or attending events
- Working with Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Using and working with Calibrating Software and CAN Networks / Messaging Systems
- Occasional travel to customers and events The Package:Send your CV now for an immediate response if you feel your experience suits this role or any of our automotive jobs, manufacturing jobs or quality jobs please get in touch to discuss your next career move! Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
- Location: Leamington Spa or Daventry with some travel
- Salary - £40,000-£45,000 + generous benefits package
WR Support Services are the #1 recruitment partner for supply chain, procurement and marketing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"