Technical Support Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently representing a successful and well established global organisation, now seeking an additional Technical Automation Support Engineer.
As one of the industry leading companies, with numerous offices worldwide, they boast an impressive portfolio of clients such as major airports and well-known universities.
As a Technical Automation Support Engineer, duties will vary from day to day to include:
- In house and external telephone support on automated systems such as Automatic Gates, Automatic Doors, Bollards etc.
- Trouble shooting and resolution
- Configuring relevant systems
- Providing immediate support to residential and commercial clients
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must possess the following;
- A strong level of knowledge in Automated Systems, specifically Automatic Gates, Automatic Doors, Automatic Barriers, Parking Systems, Bollards.
- Experience in the following; BFT, Came, FAAC
- Ideally, you will an Automated Systems Support or Engineer/ Ex Field engineer/ Ex Installations Engineer/ Ex Maintenance Engineer Background.
Candidates with Engineering Skills, from Services/Forces Background will be considered for this role.
- Up to £32,000 basic salary
- 22 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Automatic Pension Scheme
- Yearly salary rises
- Early finish every Friday
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Aishah Lanzon, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com
- help desk
- technical support
- automatic doors
- access control
- gate automation
- electric gates
- automatic gates
- automatic barriers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"