One of the leading names in the consumer electronics industry are looking for a Technical Support Engineer for their site in West London.
The role of the Technical Support Engineer is to accompany Key Account Managers on sales opportunities, understand the structure of different customer IT environments and propose the most appropriate Mobile B2B solution and associated configuration.
This individual needs to be confident, enthusiastic with a passion for technology and eagerness to learn.
The four key skills required include:
1 Mobile B2B Familiarity; ability to understand the end-to-end solution.
2. MDM (Mobile Device Management) and IT Experience.
3. Confident and lively personality, eager to learn and adapt.
4.Focus on customer issue troubleshooting and contributing to successful solution delivery
The main tasks you are expected to perform include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as principal technical liaison for customers and selected 3rd-party mobile software companies
- Deliver technical product support to customers and 3rd-party companies
- Develop technical sales documentation supporting operator and channel partners
- Coordinate delivery of solutions by liaising with global R&D teams, Product Management and 3rd party partners
Skills and attributes:
- Experience in Mobile Device Management or Mobile Application Management
- Passion for Technology (Especially Mobile Devices)
- University degree in engineering or a related discipline (an equivalent period of industrial experience may be substituted).
- Good communication and presentation skills
If this position sounds like a good match for you, please do apply. Feel free to get in touch should you have any questions regarding the role.